In CTG GROUP'S COSMETIC SURGERY CLINIC, an experienced team of surgeons, anaesthesiologist and nurses are ready to perform your surgery. CENK GORKEN M.D is the captain of CTG HEALTHCARE Cosmetic Surgery Team .
He had his microsurgery training at NYU and also cosmetic surgery training at NEETH hospital at NY. He has also several publications both in Turkey and in the respected Class A journals in the world.
Curriculum vitae Cenk Gorken
A young though experienced and enthusiastic surgeon with great skills and passionate in the search of excellence and beauty.
1985-1991 Medical Student, 9 Eylul University Medical School,Izmir, Turkey
August 1-31 1989 Active work at the Radiology Department of Dijkzigt Academical Hospital, Rotterdam, Holland as a professional exchange medical student of IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Students Associations)
June 1-30 1990 Active work at the Urology Department of Hospital Princeps d’Espanya Barcelona, Spain as a professional exchange medical student of IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Students Associations)
May 1992- November 1999 Plastic Surgery Residency, Department of Plastic Surgery, Ege University Medical School, Izmir, Turkey
September 1977- April 1998 Microsurgery training and active work on maxillo-craniofacial and cosmetic surgery at the Institute of Plastic Surgery of NYU (New York University)
May 1999 – September 2000 Military Service as a specialist of plastic surgery at Golcuk Military Hospital
April 2001- … Working as an attendant at Republic Of Turkey Health Minestry. Tepecik Training Hospital,Plastic& Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
1)Gencosmanoglu R, Alper M, Gorken C, Bilkay U, Cagdas A: Free Scapular Skin Flap; A Good Choice in Reconstruction. Türk Plast Cer Derg 2:2 1994
2)Kececi Y, Gencosmanoglu R, Gorken C, Cagdas A: Facial Cleft No.30 J Craniofac Surg 5:4 1994
3) Gorken C, Gencosmanoglu R, Gurler T, Bilkay U, Ozek C, Akýn Y: Gold Eyelid Weights in Patients with Facial Palsy. Turkish Plastic Surgery Journal 3-3 1995
4)Alper M, Gorken C, Bilkay U, Kececi Y, Songur E: Early free flap coverage of high-tension electrical injury: Case Report. (in English) Med J Ege University 6(3-4):101-104, 1996
5) Gorken C, Gurler T, Bilkay U, Ozek C, Songur E:Hydrofluoric acid burn: Case Report. (in English) Med J Ege University 6(3-4):97-99, 1996
6)Gurler T, Gorken C, Bilkay U, Ozek C, Gündoðan H, Songur E: Evaluation of Facial Bone Fractures Administered in the Period & nbs p; before and after Compulsory Safety-Belt Legislation. Aegean Medical Journal 36 (1-2) 65-66 1997
7)Bilkay U, Gurler T, Bilkay U, Gorken C, Kececi Y, Argon M, Akýn Y: Comparison of fixation methods in treating mandibular fractures: Scintigraphic evaluation. J Craniofac Surg 8:4 1997
8) Gorken C, Alper M, Bilkay U, Ozsaran A, Dikmen Y, Songur E: A Multidiciplinary approach to vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia. Med J Ege University 38 (2): 105-107 1999
9) Ozek C, Gurler T, Alper M, Gorken C, Songür E: Aplasia Cutis Congenita with Epidermolysis Bullosa: A case Report. Annals of Plast Surg 43:3 1999
10)Uysal A, Koca H, Alper M, Gorken C, Songur E: A Mandibular fourth molar located in Coronoid Process (in English) Med J Ege University 9 (1) 19-23 1999
11) Gorken C, Alper M, Bilkay U, Celik N, Songur E: Congenital infiltrating lipomatozis of the Face J Craniofac Surg 10:4 1999
12) Gorken C, Alper M: Etiology, Pathogenesis and Clinical Appearance at Pressure Sores, Chapter 1 at the Book of the Month No:86 Ege University ed: Songur E 1998
Related ArtIcles and LInks
Bilkay U, Celik N, Bilkay U, Gorken C, Alper M, Songur E, Cagdas A.
The role of periosteum and different dissection types on callus formation: quantitative analyses with scintigraphy in a rabbit mandible model.
Ann Plast Surg. 2000 Jul;45(1):48-53.
PMID: 10917098 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Songur E, Mutluer S, Gurler T, Gorken C
A modified fixation method in supraorbital bar advancement.
J Craniofac Surg. 1999 May;10(3):198-201.
PMID: 10530228 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Songur E, Mutluer S, Gurler T, Bilkay U, Gorken C, Guner U, Celik N.
Management of frontoethmoidal (sincipital) encephalocele.
J Craniofac Surg. 1999 Mar;10(2):135-9.
PMID: 10388414 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]