Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.<br /><br />
Obstetrics and Gynecology Graduate, University of Panama Medical School, equivalent to 96 hours of continuous medical education on December 18, 2001.<br /><br />
Authorship<br /><br />
* Authorship certificate for a poster with the title of: "Perinatal impact on babies greater than or equal to 37 weeks which have cord on neck at birth," which won first place. Celebrated at the XLI Caja de Seguro Social Medical Conference, 13-15 November 2003<br /><br />
* Authorship certificate in the presentation assignment for the XLII Caja de Seguro Social National Medical Conference under the title of: Factors associated with low birth weight on infants cared for at the CH. Dr A.A.M. from April 1st until December 31st, 2004.
<br /><br />
Associations<br /><br />
• Active member of the Panamanian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology<br /><br />
Courses and Seminars<br /><br />
* Assistant at the XXXIV Medical Science Seminars "Perfection and Technical and Scientific Transformation Medical While Facing the New Challenges of Santo Tomas Hospital." Held at the Santo Tomas Hospital 21, 22 and September 23, 2005<br /><br />
* Assistant at the Gynecology and Obstetrics Update Seminar "Strengthening Primary Health Care" Held at the San Miguel Arcangel Hospital auditorium, on October 13, 2005.<br /><br />
* Assistant at the "For a Continuing Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics," Update Seminar Panama City 4-5 March 2005.<br /><br />
* Assistant at the XXII Annual InCan Meeting Medical, II Central American and Caribbean Congress of Former InCan Residents, VIII Congress of Oncology Panama, Panama City, 16-19 February 2005.
<br /><br />
* Assistant at the Sexual Abuse of Children Symposium during the XLII Medical Conference at the Caja de Seguro Social, Panama City on October 15, 2004.<br /><br />
• Assistant at the Menopause and Climacteric Symposium during the XLII Medical Conference at the Caja de Seguro Social, Panama City on October 16, 2004.<br /><br />