The clinics providing Fue in Turkey are listed below. Contact them today to get a quote, make an appointment or have an online consultation.
Este World is one of the most modern and comprehensive Aesthetics and Beauty Clinic Groups in Turkey. Together with its two branches in Istanbul and representation offices in Europe and the Middle East, the company offers the most reliable and professional service to its domestic and foreign customers coming from more than twenty countries.
- Testimonial: " Everything just perfect " Mohamed A
- Languages: English, Turkish
- Additional Services: Local Accommodation Assistance, Hotel Reservations, Translator Services
New Age is a boutique-style hair transplant surgery clinic located in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey’s cosmopolitan metropolis. The clinic offers hair transplantation in highest level.
- Languages: Turkish, English, German, Arabic, French
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Assistance for Disabled Patients, Hotel Reservations, Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Local Accommodation Assistance, Translator Services
Civas Clinic is one of the most reputable hair restoration clinics in Turkey, located in the capital city, Ankara, near most of the leading university hospitals.
- Testimonial: " I can only say that I strongly recommend their treatment. " Ångra
- Languages: English & Turkish
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel Reservations
- Testimonial: " I was extremely satisfied with Transmed's services " T.Umar, Istanbul, Turkey
- Language: English, German, Turkish, Arabic, French
- Additional Services: Hotel pick-up, Airport pick-up, Accomodation Assistance, City Tours
- Language: Turkish, English
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Flight Booking Assistance, Hotel Reservations, Hotel to Clinic Transfers
FUE in Turkey
Hair transplantation is an increasingly popular treatment to correct hair-loss problems in men and women.
Medical technology advancements available in medical tourist destinations prompted traveling abroad for hair transplants.
Additionally, the cost of hair transplantation in the US and the UK is exceedingly high-which has been the driving force behind the growing popularity of hair restoration procedures overseas to replace lost or thinning hair offered at a reasonable cost.
Hair transplant Turkey offers the latest state-of-the-art hair restoration techniques for men and women.
Turkey is a major hair transplantation hub, enjoying an excellent reputation for skilled hair transplant surgeons and modern health care facilities.
The latest breakthrough technology employed in Turkey also makes it one of the most renowned hair transplant destinations.
Hair transplant clinics in Turkey are exclusively dedicated to hair-loss treatments using multi-therapeutic approach to promote the appearance of thicker, fuller and natural-looking hair.
Hair transplant surgeons in Turkey provide hair-loss patients personalized custom hair replacement and integration solutions that look and feel natural.
There are various methods used in a hair transplant procedure; follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplant FUT are commonly performed hair restoration techniques.
FUE Turkey is a hair transplant method that involves extracting or harvesting donor hair one-by-one from the scalp.
During an FUE Turkey procedure, an instrument is used to make a small, circular incision in the skin around a follicular unit, leaving a small open hole.
After the grafts are extracted, the follicular units are placed into the recipient sites where they will grow in natural hair-producing follicles.
Sights to See in Turkey
Edirne has successfully managed to preserve its old-world charm from commercial concrete buildings and towers. The former Ottoman capital is short on museums and cultural attractions but still filled with
magnificent mosques and picturesque landscape.
Cost of FUE in Turkey
The cost of hair transplant Turkey offer a great value compared to the US and the UK where a hair loss patient is charged by the hair follicle. Turkey’s geographic proximity to major European capital- and with only one layover from the US- makes it an accessible and affordable destination to get to.
The low overhead fees and flexible investment laws allowed many board-certified foreign hair transplant surgeons to operate from Ankara and Istanbul.
IstanbulGet FREE Quote
AnkaraGet FREE Quote
Turkey Travel Tips
Currency: Türk Lirası/Turkish Lira (TRY)
Climate: Temperate Mediterranean Climate Hot, dry summers/mild to cool, wet winters
Major Airport(s): Atatürk International Airport, Esenboğa Airport
Electricity: 220V 50Hz (European Plug)
Time Zone: UTC +2
Calling Code: 90