Arabic, English, French
It takes compassion, commitment and expertise to build a world-class hair transplant practice. Case in point: Dr. Hedi Belajouza is re-defining hair restoration treatment by offering artistic skills, state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled professional team backing him up.
Each patient's hair transplant procedure in Tunisia is customized — based on general health, hair type, degree of hair loss and overall appearance goals.Show More Additional Services:
Airport Transfers, Translator Services
• Doctorate of Medicine: Highest Honors.
• EUROPEAN Degree from the University of Lyons for Hair Loss Treatment (Degree regarding medical treatment and the different surgical procedures to treat hair loss.)
• Degree from René Descartes University in PARIS 5 for Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck (Degree For all Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries of the Head and Neck.)
• Degree from the René Descartes University in PARIS 5 for Anatomy Applied to the Plastic Surgery (Degree For all interventions Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive for abdomen, breasts and limbs.)
• Admitted to the medical Tunisian board under the number: 14843
• Member of the Tunisian Society of Maxillofacial Surgery.
• Member of the Tunisian Society of Plastic Surgery.
• Former Surgeon in the Department of Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgery Hospital of Sousse. TUNISIA.
• Former Surgeon in the Department of Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgery of the University Hospital of Lille. France.
• Former Surgeon in the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery of the University Hospital of Lille. France.
• Former Surgeon in the Department of Maxillofacial, Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery of the University Hospital of Strasbourg. France.
• Former Surgeon in the Department of Maxillofacial, Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery Longjumeau. CHU Paris. France.
Souk Quarter is located to the south of the Ribat in Sousse, which runs past the Great Mosque to the west side of the Medina. The beginning of the large souk quarter, partly roofed over, marks a scene of busy and bustling activity with all the atmosphere of the orient.
Looking for a fancy place to dine? Le Guepard restaurant in Sousse is an ideal place to enjoy a sumptuous meal in plush setting. The restaurant is famous for its extensive wine list and international cuisine.
Iberostar Diar El Andalous is located in the charming town of Sousse, an all-inclusive Port El Kantaoui hotel, hugged by verdant gardens and right on the beach. The hotel offers an impeccable service and has a variety of entertainment options for the entire family, making it an ideal choice for an unforgettable vacation in Tunisia.