Featured Hair Loss Treatment Clinics
• All Transmed Plastic Surgeons are members of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.
• Since 1999, Transmed has offered complete Cosmetic Surgeries besides hair transplantation including breast operation, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, lipofilling, eyelid and face lift.
• The logo that identified Transmed for 10 years, ‘ Transmed International Medical Center ’ has changed to ‘Transmed Hair & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic’ in order to emphasize its fields of expertise and become more innovative.
• Recently, Transmed gathered well-known international hair researchers and hair restoration surgeons together in Istanbul to host the annual ISHRS — The Next Big Thing (TNBT) advanced hair research and surgery conference in May, 2011.
Transmed Hair & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic was founded in Istanbul in February, 1994 as an International Medical Center in order to offer state of the art cosmetic surgery. Transmed is the first clinic in Turkey performing ‘Follicular Unit Transplantation’ in hair restoration operation in 1994. In 1995, Transmed used ‘Mini-Micro Grafting’ technique in hair restoration for the first time in Turkey.
After moving to its new building in Levent in 1997, Transmed has steadily enhanced and expanded its services. In 1997, Transmed was the first to offer Laser Epilation in Turkey with Epilight and Alexandrite Laser Systems. In 1998 Transmed introduced Liposhaping as a soft method of liposuction under the guidance of Dr. Giorgio Fiscler from Rome.
In 1998 Transmed developed the first web site about hair restoration. In 1999, started offering complete cosmetic surgeries — breast operations, abdominoplasty, nose operations, lipofilling, eyelid and face lifts.
In 2000, the concept of 'dermalifting' was brought to the market. Face rejuvenation without surgery became possible with the use of Botox and Fillers. Transmed medical team performed ‘Mega Mix Grafting’ technique at European Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ESHRS) meeting in France in 1999. In 2000 International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) honored Dr. Melike Kulahci as a Governor of the Board. In the same year, Transmed hosted the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ESHRS) meeting.
In 2009 Transmed Research & Development team has completed Reversa & Fast Forward hair loss treatment studies. Also in 2009 operation room capacity increased and Transmed became the highest capacity hair restoration clinic in Turkey and Europe.
In 2010, Dr. Melike Kulahci became a member of Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons Hair researchers and hair surgeons gathered together in Istanbul for The Next Big Thing (TNBT) conference in May, 2011.
The building was renovated by one of the most famous architects in Turkey and became a modern, relaxing environment in order to provide the most comfortable experience possible to its customers.
In 2003 the Transmed Skin Clinic was formed in order to provide treatments according to the structure of the skin as determined by thorough skin analysis. In 2005, Transmed introduced Lipocontouring as a new concept in liposuction — Jeffrey Klein invented tumescent liposuction.
Transmed plastic surgeons completed an intensive in-the-operating room & hands-on-course in Tumescent Liposuction Surgery given by Dr.Klein himself in Los Angeles, CA.
Treatments & Procedures
Some plastic surgery treatments offered at Transmed Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey include, but are not limited to: Liposhaping, Breast Implants, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Ear Pinning, Facelift, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Jinecomasty, Otoplasty, Nose Surgery, Scar Revision.
Note: Before & After photos are available upon request
To find more about us and our services please Contact Us
- English, German, Turkish, Arabic, French
- Additional Services
- Hotel pick-up, Airport pick-up, Accomodation Assistance, City Tours
- ESHRS, ISHRS, ASPS, Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
The data provided on this page was collected from Transmed - Hair Transplant Center's website and other internet sources.
If you would like to report any errors please Contact Us