Featured Laser Eye Surgery Clinics
The St. Raphael Private Hospital is the first and only luxury, 5 star private hospital in Larnaca, Cyprus. It was designed and built to European specifications.
Our aim is to make your visit to our center as pleasant and comfortable as possible, while also providing you with all the specialized services and facilities necessary for your treatment.
The hospital's 'pioneering' philosophy is not only reflected in the increasing range of services provided, but the driving force behind an ambitious and radical hospital re-development program. This is now well underway.
The new hospital building has been designed to American Healthcare Standards and has four first class operating rooms with spacious recovery areas including an isolation facility.
There is a modern, fully equipped endoscopy suite. A spacious emergency room area is provided and 15 individual patient care rooms. These rooms include our children's ward and our VIP suite.
The new facility has ICU facilities for Cardiac Cases and a Neonatal Nursery.
In addition, a 24 hour surveillance system is in place to monitor and quickly respond to problems encountered with any of our new equipment or with our sophisticated electrical/mechanical support systems.
Some examples of treatments given at the eye department of St. Raphael Clinic are as follows:
- Refractive surgery is based on special imaging of the cornea obtained by a computer. The surgery is employed to correct irregularities in the cornea. In selected cases, we also use surgery to correct refractive errors, eliminating the need for glasses.
- The Retinal Imaging and Laser Treatment Center uses a computer to analyze retinal diseases in preparation for laser treatment. The vitreo-retinal center also specializes in difficult diagnostic problems including hereditary defects of the retina.
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment is based on special computer-generated visual field testing and optical nerve imaging. The treatment includes outpatient laser as well as surgical intervention.
Address: 25 Gordiou Desmou, 6045 Larnaca, Cyprus
Phone: +357 24 840840
- Strabismus surgery is based on television analysis and orthoptic testing of ocular motility. In special cases, treatment is carried out with sutures that can be adjusted after surgery for perfect alignment. Chemical injection replaces surgery in selected cases.
- Neuro-ophthalmology consultation is available, as is ocular plastic surgery for external and eyelid defects.
St. Raphael Private Hospital Eye Clinic
To find more about us and our services please Contact Us
- English, Greek, Slovak, Czech
The data provided on this page was collected from St. Raphael Private Hospital Eye Clinic's website and other internet sources.
If you would like to report any errors please Contact Us