The clinics providing Lasik in Turkey are listed below. Contact them today to get a quote, make an appointment or have an online consultation.
Goz Vakfi is a full-scale eye care practice offering comprehensive range of vision correction treatments. The eye care practice is rated one of the premier centers for LASIK and laser eye surgery in Turkey.
- Languages: Turkish, English, German, Albanian, Russian, Arabic, French
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Translator Services
Dünya Göz - World Eye Hospital and its 120 eye- surgeons is the largest eye hospital in the world. We comply with all international standards.
- Testimonial: " My treatment went very good. It was the best decision in my life. " Hootak
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Polish
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel to Clinic Transfers
Dunya Goz is one of the biggest names in eye care practice in Turkey, synonymous with successful laser eye surgery and efficient corrective eye care treatments.
- Languages: Turkish, English, German, Russian
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Translator Services, Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Hotel Reservations
- Language: English, German
- Additional Services: Airport pick-up, Accommodation
- Testimonial: " We had great suggestion and directions from day one. I would highly recommend this hospital to anyone. " Altiona Stefanllari
- Language: English, German
- Additional Services: Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Local Accommodation Assistance, Translator Services
Many vision problems can be corrected with eye surgery by a qualified ophthalmologist. Treatments such as lasik, Intralase and Cataract surgery are available at a very lost cost in Turkey.
Eye clinics in Turkey are at the forefront in laser vision technology, with a team of experts employing laser eye correction services to many tourists.
Lasik surgeons in Turkey offer any eye care procedure you can have done in the United States or Britain, for at least half of the cost. Turkish eye doctors that we work with have Lasik certificates and are using the latest laser technologies. Thousands of medical tourists travel to Turkey each year for eye care procedures.
All of the Ophthalmology clinics we work with are located in Istanbul’s city center, where one can find shopping, entertainment, exquisite restaurants, historic districts and tours on the Phosphorous Strait.
Sights to See in Turkey
Discover the remarkable history, culture and art of Turkey beyond even the most fascinating famed activities. Explore Istanbul, one of the world’s most influential cities, comprising of famous palaces, mosques, and lively markets. Enjoy memorable private cruise on the waters of the legendary Bosphorus. Explore the magical rock churches and abodes of Cappadocia, the legendary Anatolia and the modern capital of Ankara.
Tour the superlative and magical sights that create the Istanbul skyline. Visit the Grotto of St. Peter or the charming Bakras Castle.
Discover the famed archeological sites in Izmir’s – House of the Virgin Mary, the Temple of Hadrian, The Library of Celsus and the Great Theater of Ephesus.
Rest in tranquility at the Adora Hotel, just steps from the famous, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, and Grand Bazaar. Experience the tasteful Turkish cuisine and relaxing suites at the Adora.
Cost of Lasik Eye Surgery in Turkey
When equated to the UK and US, the cost of Lasik in Turkey is considerably low. Save money having the same quality of care and a great vacation in Turkey today.
Not only are you afforded an amazing resting place but the cost of Lasik is a striking difference. This beautiful location provides the unique combination of low cost of living, great exchange rates and professionalism. Lasik in Turkey measures up to true value.
Lasik eye surgery in Istanbul comes with the experience of wonderful services. Dedicated teams give you a grand surgery vacation, before you depart, through your vacation and after you return home.Get FREE Quote
Turkey Travel Tips
Currency: Türk Lirası/Turkish Lira (TRY)
Climate: Temperate Mediterranean Climate Hot, dry summers/mild to cool, wet winters
Major Airport(s): Atatürk International Airport, Esenboğa Airport
Electricity: 220V 50Hz (European Plug)
Time Zone: UTC +2
Calling Code: 90