Featured Plastic Surgery Clinics
Mybreast, offers four guiding principles: qualifications, quality, consistency and aftercare.
These principles are based on excellence and allow Mybreast to continually pursue and attain the very highest standards in every aspect of our work.
Qualifications & Quality
At Mybreast we strive to set an example of professionalism and safety in the cosmetic surgery industry. We have a very strict recruitment policy that dictates all of their surgeons must be members of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and/or the British Association of Plastic,
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), the bodies recognized for maintaining standards of excellence in plastic surgery in the UK.
Mybreast never compromises on quality. We work with the premier breast implant manufacturer, Nagor. Its reputation as an innovator of implant technology is unrivalled. They can offer you the best quality and the best choice on the market. All of our implants come with a lifetime warranty.
Consistency & Aftercare
We place a high value on the consistency of care. At Mybreast you will always see the same surgeon, from pre-operative consultations through surgery to your post-operative check-ups.
Mybreast doesn't just discharge you. The Mybreast commitment to you extends beyond surgery and their lifetime aftercare policy means aftercare for the rest of your life. You will have access to a surgeon from Mybreast at any time following your operation.
Experts in Breast Enlargement
Mybreast was founded by five of the UK’s leading plastic surgeons and is the credible choice in a confusing and poorly regulated marketplace. Their goal was to create an organisation capable of providing the very highest standards in breast augmentation and cosmetic plastic surgery nationally.
They are fully accredited consultant plastic surgeons. Their combined clinical and teaching experience allows them to deliver the very highest standards of care.
The founding principles at Mybreast is based on excellence. Mybreast has selected a group of nationally and internationally recognized surgeons across the UK who specialize in aesthetic breast surgery.
Mybreast has selected a group of nationally and internationally recognised experts in cosmetic plastic surgery, with specialist interest in aesthetic surgery of the breast. All of their consultant plastic surgeons have impressive qualifications and considerable experience in cosmetic plastic surgery.
The surgeon who performs your surgery will be the person you continue to see following your surgery. You will not be ‘passed on’ to another surgeon you have never met before and who does not know your case.
Your surgery will only be performed by fully accredited UK-based consultant plastic surgeons who are members of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and/or the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons.
You will not find yourself ‘discharged’ soon after your breast enlargement procedure, but will remain under the care of your surgeon and Mybreast.
Mybreast locations around the UK
Mybreast surgeons work out of leading hospitals in locations around the UK, including Belfast and Glasgow. Check out our map below to find your nearest clinic.
Your wellbeing is the clinic's top priority.
- You always have your consultations with a consultant plastic surgeon-not a nurse or a sales advisor
- You always have up to two consultations with your surgeon before your surgery
- You always have a two week 'cooling off period' between your first consultation and your date of surgery to ensure that surgery is the right decision for you
- Mybreast has female consultant plastic surgeons as well as male, so you have a choice
- You will only see one surgeon throughout your patient journey, including both pre-and post- operative consultations
- Mybreast was founded by and is run by surgeons, not businessmen
- All Mybreast surgeons have the FRCS (plas)-the highest qualification in the UK
- All Mybreast surgeons are members of BAAPS and/or BAPRAS
- You have a lifetime aftercare guarantee following your surgery, which means you can see your surgeon at anytime following your surgery at no extra cost
- You have a lifetime guarantee with your Nagor breast implants
- You will be operated on in a leading hospital with private facilities
Note: Before & After photos are available upon request.
To find more about us and our services please Contact Us
- BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) and BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
The data provided on this page was collected from Mybreast Experts in Cosmetic Surgery's website and other internet sources.
If you would like to report any errors please Contact Us