This clinic is for UK women who want to begin receiving treatment in their home country.In addition to Egg Donation, UKCFA also offers a range of other treatments.
• Guaranteed number of good quality eggs
• Success rates regularly achieve 70%
• No waiting list and access to a large and diverse pool of young donors from Caucasian, African, Asian and Indian subcontinent backgrounds.
• UK professionals in both UK and Cyprus supporting you at every stage
• Run by UK Consultant Gynecologists who are the leading experts in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
• Other treatments with excellent success rates including Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Situated at No.10 Harley Street in London’s famous medical district and at Liverpool in the largest IVF Clinic in the UK, our consulting rooms are modern and well equipped to ensure your consultation is conducted in comfortable and discreet surroundings.
In addition, we also have clinics in Chester, Crewe, Leeds and Burton on Trent.Our UK locations are where you will receive most of your UK based care including your consultations, screening tests, scans and treatment plan, so it’s important that you feel comfortable and relaxed.It’s also where we will ensure that we have offered the right donor for you....
- Free Quote IVF with ICSI
- Free Quote Egg Donation IVF
- Free Quote Gender Selection IVF
Consultations available in:
Local Accommodation Assistance, Translator Services, Hotel to Clinic Transfers
SELECT A TREATMENT. GET A FREE QUOTE.
What to See
Walking the streets of London, or strolling through its parks, you realize that it is a city hailed for its ability to embrace modernity and change — there are four UNESCO World Heritage sites in London (the Palace of Westminster, the Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich and Kew Gardens) and some 40,000 listed buildings and structures. The tourist heart of London lies mainly on the north bank of the River Thames, with the chunk of flat land between South Kensington in the west to Tower Bridge in the east stuffed full of things to do and see. The key attraction is Buckingham Palace and a short walk away, through St James's Park, is Westminster, with the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
What to Savor
The newly refreshed One-O-One is a restaurant you cant miss. The menu features mouth-watering offerings, the dishes are all expertly created, and the service, friendly yet unobtrusive, is compassionate and heartfelt.
Where to Stay
51 Buckingham Gate is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Westminster, Central London just minutes from the Buckingham Palace. The hotel offers designer suites overlooking the gorgeous courtyard garden.