The clinics providing Facelift in Turkey are listed below. Contact them today to get a quote, make an appointment or have an online consultation.
Esteworld blends artistry, meticulous aesthetic techniques and comfortable environment for patients seeking world-class plastic surgery procedure in Istanbul.
- Languages: Turkish, English
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Translator Services
New Age is a boutique-style plastic surgery clinic located in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey’s cosmopolitan metropolis. The clinic offers a haven for patients looking to undergo a high quality plastic surgery treatment in Istanbul.
- Languages: Turkish, English, German, Arabic, French
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Translator Services, Hotel Reservations, Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Local Accommodation Assistance
A-Plast Plastic Surgery Center Antalya, founded by two of the top plastic surgeons in Turkey: Dr. Gokhan Ozerdem and Dr. Omer Ozerdem, offering world- class plastic surgery treatments, from breast implants, tummy tuck, liposuction, facelift and nose surgery.
- Testimonial: " Everything was more than perfect, and although recovery was hard, it was well worth it in the end. " Nerys
- Languages: English, Turkish
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Hotel Reservations, Local Accommodation Assistance, Local Tours
CTG Healthcare offers high quality, affordable Cosmetic Surgery Services in Izmir, Turkey, and has served a large number of patients from both Turkey and abroad. Certified plastic surgeons and our experienced staff are all fluent in English.
- Testimonial: " The best clinic in the world as far as we are concerned " Paul & Kate
- Languages: English, Turkish
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel to Clinic Transfers
Acibadem has signed a cooperation agreement with Harvard Medical International which is a world famous institution in terms of medical education and services.
- Testimonial: " Acibadem international center was extremely helpful and arranged an appointment quickly. " Huda, U.A.E.
- Languages: English, Turkish
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel Reservations
Civas Clinic is one of the most reputable plastic surgery clinics in Turkey, located in the capital city, Ankara, near most of the leading university hospitals. Civas Clinic is directed by a certified plastic surgeon and a certified dermatology surgeon with very good recognition.
- Testimonial: " thank you civas clinic " m_oliveri
- Languages: English, Turkish, French, Russian, German
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel to Clinic Transfers, Hotel Reservations, Local Accommodation Assistance
- Testimonial: " am very happy with everything and especially the result of my tummy tuck. " Jackie
- Language: English, Turkish
- Additional Services: Translator, Accommodation Assistance
- Language: Turkish, English
- Additional Services: Airport Transfers, Hotel Reservations, Local Accommodation Assistance, Hotel to Clinic Transfers
Facelift in Turkey
Plastic surgery in Turkey has become a very popular option over the last few years. Patients hoping to proceed with a face lift abroad have excellent options in plastic surgery Turkey to consider. A face lift involves the removal of excess skin and wrinkles in the face and neck. A facelift is engaged to treat severe facial skin laxity and sagging.
Facelift in Turkey can correct sagging in the mid-face, deep creases below the lower eyelids, deep creases along the nose extending, fat that is displaced, and loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and.
Experienced and qualified plastic surgeons in Turkey ensure that results are satisfying for patients and they fully enjoy their recovery time. Find out more about your options of proceeding with the face lift in Turkey now!
Sights to See in Turkey
Discover the history and wonderful culture of Turkey, one of the world’s most influential countries in all of history. Explore the most celebrated fortresses, mosques, and lively markets or take a cruise on the waters of the legendary Bosphorus.
Sightsee at the centers of Gaziantep and Antakya or further explore the magical rock churches and dwellings of Cappadocia.
Spend the day exploring the the legendary steppes of Anatolia or the charming capital of Ankara. Visit the fascinating caves and underground cities near Cappadocia.
Make a stop to see the gigantic collections at the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.
Experience the magic at Izmir’s House of the Virgin Mary, the Temple of Hadrian, or the Great Theater of Ephesus.
Cost of Facelift in Turkey
Turkey is one of the forefront destinations for medical tourism worldwide. The tourism industry and medical facilities have shared philosophies to attract medical tourists from around the world without breaking the bank.
With cost savings of over 60%, Turkey offers patients the opportunity to receive high quality and cost-effective surgical plans and inexpensive accommodations.
The medical tourism health services in Turkey are mainly focused aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery Antalya is increasingly seeing patients by offering affordable and secure services.Get FREE Quote
Ankara has created affordable hospitals and clinics for medical tourists, and is identified as a growing hotspot for dental treatment, cosmetic surgery, and infertility treatments. Turkey’s capital embraces modern and high-end cosmetic surgery clinics for patients seeking a top notch treatment for reduced price. When traveling for plastic surgery Ankara, expect a world class cosmetic surgery service and a personalized approach providing the most effective and natural looking results.Get FREE Quote
The concept of medical tourism is not unfamiliar to Istanbul, with a high reputation for medical care combined with an unrivaled vacation—facelift Istanbul is a steal.Get FREE Quote
Facelift at an affordable rate encompassed by the future of medical tourism gives Izmir a strong presence in the medical tourism sector. Plastic surgery Izmir clinics offer world-class services and high-tech equipment.Get FREE Quote
Turkey Travel Tips
Currency: Türk Lirası/Turkish Lira (TRY)
Climate: Temperate Mediterranean Climate Hot, dry summers/mild to cool, wet winters
Major Airport(s): Atatürk International Airport, Esenboğa Airport
Electricity: 220V 50Hz (European Plug)
Time Zone: UTC +2
Calling Code: 90