Research indicates that an increasing amount of dental patients are traveling abroad for dental treatments. Dental tourism is fast becoming the most popular alternative for affordable, expert cosmetic dental care.
Elite dentists in Cancun, Guadalajara, Los Algodones, Tijuana, Mexico City, and Playa del Carmen have formed a partnership to give patients traveling abroad customized treatment plans to meet their needs and goals.
Patients will experience quality dental treatment in state-of-the-art facilities. Dental facilities in Mexico are designed with the latest technology — created for comfort, style and convenience to one's demanding travel timetable.
Dental treatment in Mexico embraces all aspects of general dentistry for family members of all ages, including fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals, extractions, braces, dental implants, dental emergencies, and cosmetic dentistry.
Spotlight — Premier Dental Services in Mexico
Dentalia Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic is committed to providing the most advanced dental care techniques and treatments to offer patients not only optimal oral health, but astonishing services at every visit. As the largest chain of dental clinics in Mexico, dentalia delivers a pioneering concept across 49 clinics — and growing.
The clinical locations offer:
- Exceptional service to our patients at every visit, ensuring optimal oral health.
- An environment that distinguishes us as a great place to work.
- Strong foundations through operating models to ensure continuous improvement of our services.
Dentalia offers premier exclusive treatments, including dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, periodontics, orthodontics, and much more.
Oral Health Tips
The following oral health tips will help you maintain your beautiful smile for a lifetime:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Brush your teeth and gums twice a day for at least 2 to 3 minutes. Floss twice a day to remove food particles and prevent plaque build-up between your teeth
- Use the proper equipment. Use fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush that fits your mouth comfortably.
- Change your toothbrush regularly. Buy a new toothbrush, or a replacement head for your electric toothbrush every three to four months. Overused bristles do not clean properly and bacteria can harbor in the bristles.
- Regular Check-ups: Visit the dentist twice a year for an annual check-up and more often if you have high risk factors for periodontal disease.
- Taking Care of Your Dentures: Dental appointments are not just for teeth cleaning — dentists also screen for oral cancer and help with many other issues.
Dental specialists in Mexico strive to provide you with advanced treatment using the latest technology with minimal pain, rewarding you with good oral health and an esthetic smile. To learn more about dental treatments, find a dentist near you.